people have affairs for a number of reasons
people have affairs for a number of reasons
Men and women looking for an affair can subscribe to this website and when paying a premium subscription, are guaranteed of an affair. Women can subscribe for free, while men purchase credits that give them texting and email privileges to communicate with other members. Men pay $49, which allows them to send 20 emails to potential lovers and can upgrade for a highlighted profile and are guaranteed to have an affair within three months. The upgraded package costs $249. Members are refunded if they are not engaging in an affair within three months. Close to three-quarters of the members are males, and 84% of these men are married. The website only makes money from subscriptions, and not from advertising like many other sites.
Sometimes it just feels good, but for the most part, there is a reason for people straying from the monogamous path. Read on to find out how people justify cheating on their spouses:
● The “We Connect” Affair - This is when two people really connect with mind first, quickly followed by body and spirit. It’s as though they are married and meant to be together forever. The cheating pair are fulfilled on every level - spiritually, emotionally, sexually and intellectually. These affairs are the most dangerous and can lead to divorce. It feels right and fills the gaps that are present in the original marriages.
● The Convenience Affair - This affair happens when only one party has a vested interest in the affair. Most often, women are committed to the new relationship and men are just there for the fun. Women believe that men will leave their other halves, which rarely happens. It's not uncommon for men to have multiple affairs on this basis.
● The Sisterly Affair - A man has a secret liaison with his spouse's sister believing that this will be kept secret. The problem is that issues often arise between the two women, and they are bound to surface at some point. Most often, one of the other spouses detects incriminating evidence. These affairs affect more than just the two couples - they can destroy whole families.
● The "Only Soulmates" Affair - This is where a meeting of the minds takes place; where two people connect on an intellectual and spiritual level, and there is no sex involved. When this couple becomes close, they start to drift away from their spouses. This is a dangerous type of affair as it is easy to fall in love this way.
● The "Revenge" Affair: This is when one partner has an affair to get back at the other partner. There is anger and resentment and the affair happens purely to hurt the other spouse.
● The Lust Affair: Purely sexual, the lust affairs usually die out. There's a good chance that everyone can get away without being hurt as these affairs don't last too long.
Top Reasons Why People Have Affairs
People have affairs for a number of reasons. Here are the top reasons why people cheat on their partners:
● Boredom: When spouses don’t work at keeping the excitement in their marriage, people can become bored and seek adventure elsewhere. They are not fulfilled in their marriages and want to know that they still have what it takes to turn people on.
● Revenge sex: Partners seek sex outside of the marriage to exact revenge on their cheating spouses.
● Falling for someone new: People meet new people who turn them on in every way. Emotional connections are the worst kind because it is hard to rekindle the magic with a spouse again when your heart is with someone new.
● Losing the sparkle in a marriage: A happy marriage takes commitment and work and some people simply fall out of love.
● Seeking validation outside the marriage: Some partners don't get enough affection from their partners and end up seeking it from other people.
● Absence of sexual gratification in the marriage: When partners lose the spark in the marriage and the bedroom, they seek sexual stimulation elsewhere.
Partners who discover that their spouses are cheating can develop post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and experience symptoms such as a racing pulse and being startled easily. If the cheating partner is late coming home from work, the other partner goes into panic mode and suffers distress and panic attacks with symptoms such as palpitations, cold clammy skin, sweaty palms, fainting, flushed face, hypertension and more. Thankfully, PTSD can be treated with drugs, therapy, and rapid eye movement therapy.
Contact me via http://aussiedivorce.com.au/ and I'll send you a copy of my book - "This Is Your Divorce, Not Your Lawyer's" It will save you both time and money.
Disclaimer : This article provides basic information only and is not a substitute for a professional or legal advice. It is prudent to obtain legal advice from a family lawyer.